Our facility is located in a 10,800 square foot building, owned by the company, located in Enumclaw, southeast of Seattle, Washington.
We use the very latest in multi-axis manufacturing technology, including:
- Matsuura MAM-72-63V 5-axis 30" x 33" x 24" vertical machining center.
Click on image above to see machine in operation.
- Okuma MC-600H 50 taper, 40" x 32" x 27" 5-axis horizontal machining center with six pallet pool.
- Okuma MC-40H 4-axis 22" x 18" x 18" horizontal machining center.
- Okuma VH-40 5-axis vertical machining center.
- Okuma MX-45 VBA 4-axis 30" x 18" x 18" vertical machining center.
- Okuma MX-45 VBE 50 taper, 4-axis 30" x 18" x 18" vertical machining center.
- Hitachi Hi-Tech Turn 20R 4 axis lathe.
Our fully equipped, climate controlled Quality Control Center staffed by our highly experienced Quality Manager, features a Brown and Sharp Global Performance 9.20.8 DCC CMM with PC-DMIS CAD++ Software and AS9102 reporting package.
Our programming staff is skilled in the use of various CAD software packages including Solidworks and SurfCAM.
All tooling and fixtures are manufactured in-house.
We utilize the JobBoss ERP system to manage all facets of our business.
At After Market Products, Inc., "lean manufacturing" is, and always has been a way of life.